Friday, December 17, 2010

On the 7th Day till Christmas...


With only seven days till Christmas I've actually surprised myself by having completed most of my present shopping, written and posted all my cards and decorated the house.

This is very unlike me as I usually leave all my shopping until December pay day, usually around 22nd December, which doesn't leave much time to find the perfect present and usually ends with me having a huge panic attack and having to wrap all my presents whilst slightly drunk around 11pm on Christmas Eve.



So this year I'm feeling pretty relaxed about the whole thing, I may even be able to spend Christmas Eve relaxing at home, with a glass of baileys and some classic Christmas tunes, rather than fighting my way around the shops with the hundreds of other last minute shoppers.

These pictures were actually taken months ago, and I've finally got round to posting them. I really love this dress because I'm sure you've already noticed I have a bit of a thing for polka dots. This cute little tea dress was only £14.99 from H&M and I think it looks great as a casual daytime dress or maybe with a few accessories and some heels an evening outfit.



I hope you're all looking forward to Christmas as much as me. Have you bought all your presents yet?

~ Outfit details ~
Polka Dot Tea dress - H&M - 14.99
Leather Waist Belt - Vintage eBay - £2.99
Lace-up Boots - H&M - £29.99
Customised Aviator Jacket - Primark - £16
Total Outfit Cost - £63.97

xxx