Friday, December 10, 2010

MURDERFACE

vintage raver faux fur coat, Threadless Select Bone Idol tee, F21 leatherette pants, DIY F21 leopard platform booties, vintage hat, aviator round sunnies, vintage Chanel double C bag, vintage beanie hat, DIY leopard oversized scarf, fingerless gloves, vintage oversized cross, vintage bangles/watch and B.E. rings
Man oh man do I LOVE this frickin coat! It was love a first sight until I tried it on. It smells like stinkin' patchouli oil, VOMIT! I HATE the smell of patchouli! Makes me think that this coat used to belong to some raver hippie goth who never bathe in their lives and just throw more oil on to cover the smell, DOUBLE VOMIT!! Just one of the downsides to thrifting. Oh well, don't I look cute? Hehe!
So if you met me 2 yrs ago I wouldn't be caught dead in a t-shirt. SHOCKER!! And probably owned only 2 tees. Being that I don't have boobs, hips and skinny I thought they never did NOTHING for my body type. Unless I was going for looking like a dude! Now they're my new bffs! I think since tees got alot softer and cling better to the body they can't do me no wrong. I'm a tee lover and proud!!
Before I go cook dinner, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for making me smile, lol and coo! I honestly adore all of you.
Virgin

Want my Threadless Select tee, click here!