Friday, December 10, 2010

Liberty print

Hello everyone, happy Friday! I've been out getting stock today and am about to go and have a lovely hot cup of tea.


It was bloody cold out, but still we persevered and amongst other things I found this amaze Liberty jacket. £4 well spent. I am officially ready for Spring now, bored of this icy, cold weather. I can't wait to get back into my sandals, flowy skirts and dresses and have bare legs again like this. Of course I wore something much more practical out today, but couldn't resist putting this ode-to-spring outfit on when I got home! Oh and these wedges are denim! Maybe I'm the only one who'll find that cool though!


Today I am wearing a Chanel skirt, a Topshop vest, a vintage belt, a vintage Liberty jacket, Gap shoes, a skull cameo and a thrifted ring. 


There is a surprise for y'all tomorrow, so make sure you come and take a look!
BM
X