Sunday, December 19, 2010

antwerp snow | quick update

Fur Coat Essentiel
Headband Topshop
Jeans Zara
Boots Office
Gloves H&M
Bag Chloe


It's been snowing heavily for the past couple of days with all the imaginable consequences, such as traffic disruptions and major train delays. Despite all this, I must admit (again and again) that snow makes me incredibly happy (being a little selfish here). I can spend hours outside enjoying the weather and this holiday atmosphere is brings. And as I come to think about it, Christmas is less than a week away, which may only mean one thing - a lot of fashionable presents and surprises. During this pre-holiday week I'm planning to reveal some more items from my SS'11 collection and will also do my best to show you a few sketches of my next season's winter designs. To tell you a secret, I'm already working on some of the Winter'11-12 knits as we speak. And to reveal even more - there will be fur, and wool and lots of the beading and embroidery. Does this sound good to you?

Stay tuned for more and you can always check out my other collections HERE.
Have a happy monday
Love

Elena

♥♡

Follow Elena Vasilieva