Friday, September 17, 2010

You Can Buy Me These :)

These are the days when I sit and whine and crib about how I wish we had a fall season in India too. All those gorgeous knits on display, the gorgeous tights and the boots! *Drool* They make me want to dress for that season too. But ever since I laid my eyes on these, in Sex and The City-2, braving the sun didn't seem all that bad..only..if only I could get my hands on the golden Sunnies Sarah Jessice Parker(Read Carrie Bradshaw) is wearing in the scene where she walks down the street in the white piece from Halston heritage and a gorgeous golden clutch with those beautiful golden tinted aviators. Take a look.
Check urbanoptiques.com For more
So I do my homework well and this is what I found. SJP is seen adorning Mykita and Bernhard Willhelm Franz golden sunglasses which was actually a part of their Men's Collection!
For those of you fashionistas wanting to go a step ahead and buy these online, this might help http://www.mykita.com/limiteds/index/mykita-bernhard-willhelm-collection-AW2009-Mens-fashion-sunglasses
They have a blog you can follow too, which is available on their website :) 
For those of you with shallower pockets and wanting a better bargain, I have some good news. You might like these Ray-Ban golden aviators that I chanced upon. They're not as GOLDEN, but they're hot golden aviators, alright :) 
http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/store/sunglasses You might want to check for other versions
While I'm at it, I guarantee you a fun time browsing through and shopping at http://www.farfetch.com/ They also have a similar pair you might want to get your hands on. 
These glasses are a beauty and my bet are that they are going to be in vogue for quite a while since it was SJP herself sporting the look. I also noticed how SJP won the poll on my blog hands down as the most stylish person on SATC :)
Write to me if you enjoy this look as much as me or would you rather stick to the safe colors with aviators?
I'm going to be throwing a couple of tantrums till I get my hands on an equivalent at least ;) Meeting friends and going dancing tonight. Should be fun ;) Have a great Friday night and keep the comments rolling in.
XOXO