Saturday, September 18, 2010

VintageVirgin

(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage mod art deco minidress, vintage stripe sweater cap, vintage 2 tone buckle purse, vintage lace up platform oxfords, vintage oversized cross necklace, black nylons, patent leather circle belt, vintage bangles, 80s Purple wayfarers, and B.E. rings
So this is how I got the name VintageVirgin because head to toe vintage is my signature look. I don't just go there I go ALL THE WAY THERE without making it look costumey! Plus we love each other and vintage will never do me wrong!! So I'm a little excited about polyester pimpin' this F/W!
Another thing I'm excited about is doing a Pop Up Shop with Brandi over a MuchoMuchoBuenoBueno!She's my Tuesday thrifting buddy/old friend from when I had something called "a job!" 8 yrs of pure vintage bliss! I'm literally going to be selling my clothes on the street, kinda. So if you live in Houston it's your lucky day. I'll have more info in a later post as far as location and date goes.
Due to the week or so off  I have soooooo many outfits to post. I'm going to try and post everyday so keep checking daily. I would hate for you to miss out or be a day behind, lol!
Oh yeah see that H&M Lanvin banner on the side? Please vote for me to win this AH-MAZING contest! I know I have a better chance in hell but it's worth the shot! I'm too nonchalant for over the top VOTE FOR ME and shit like that. I win I win, I don't who cares!
Gotta say WELCOME to all my new readers and THANK YOU to everyone for being here, online with me reading my crazy blog. I would have never thought anyone would give a flying fuck but I like being proven wrong! Thank you guys for building me up.
Kisses,
Virgin