Monday, September 27, 2010

The Trend: Chunky Knit Cardigans

Hey Girls and Boys!

I hope you've all had fantastic weekends? I didn't really do too much except a bit of shopping and I finally got around to watching Avatar. I also spent most of Saturday afternoon taking pictures for the blog, I still haven't got the DSLR working so these are with my Samsung Digital Camera but they're not too bad. 


This outfit is pretty much made-up totally of Primark bits and pieces (I've only just realised that) and my new favourite thrifted cardigan.


I'm not really sure about these boots, I think they make my legs look especially short and dumpy, and since I've purchased yet another pair of lace-up boots from H&M on Saturday, I might take these back (I haven't worn them out yet).


I'm quite excited about Saturday's purchases actually, apart from the boots I also bought a cute black and white polka dot tea dress and some black paper bag shorts from H&M and a blue and white embroidered cardigan and a pretty floral laptop bag from Primark.

Don't forget to check out my giveaway if you haven't already!

Outfit Details

Beige Smock Dress - Primark - £9
Tan Leather Belt - H&M - £7.99
Brown Worker Boots - Primark - £18
Mustard Cable Knit Cardigan - Thrifted - £3
Grey Knitted Tights - Primark - £2
Necklace and Bracelet - Primark - Unknown

Total Cost - £39.99
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Currenty Loving: Pasta and Garlic Bread, The Inbetweeners, My gorgeous boyfriend.
Currently Loathing: Being tired, Work Appraisals, having no money.
Currently Listening to: Yeasayer, O.N.E.
Currently Reading: Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte.


xxx