Saturday, September 18, 2010

Time to trust.

I don't know you
You don't know me
But we both think about how it would be
Am I right, is it true
Or don't you feel it too
I can't be sure, I don't know why
So it ends with a goodbye.
- 1st line of "Time to trust" [Original song]
Today I don't have a lot of time to post an outfit, I have to prepare everything for my birthday party :]
Someone once asked me if I could post one of my self-written songs, well here's one! [just the first line, 'cause I wrote it last night & I am not quite sure about the other lines ;)] Hope you like it.
I love to write songs and I hope that I'll get the chance to record some of them one day :]
I don't really think that I'll get a famous singer, but never say never ;]
Right now I am kind of confused and I don't really know what I want to do after school..
I could study journalism or marketing, I could study music/singing.. well I am not sure what I want to do...
I could also go a year abroad and explore new cultures and countries. I love to learn new languages & I always wanted to travel around the world. Well let's see what I am going to be in the next years.. maybe a famous musician? Or a fashion journalist or something else!
You never know how your life will be in some years.
But I try to make the best out of it, I want to be happy and I don't want to regret the things that I am doing.
'Cause everyone should follow his own heart & everyone should enjoy life & love.
That's the reason why I called my blog "Live.Laugh.Love." cause everyone should do this 3 things :]
Have a great day & stay happy!
- Stephanie

Follow Style15_09