Monday, September 20, 2010

She desires love, not some perfect affair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shoes EBAY blazer,shorts ZARA bag VINTAGE tights TOPSHOP shirt H&M
Hey everybody, I am back from Zagreb. Altough it was raining the whole time I still had sooo much fun with my friends. Perfect time! I love you, girls!
Also, I did some shopping and of course you`ll see all the new buys.
Another great news, there was a little feature about me in one Croatian newspapers called Slobodna Dalmacija.You can read the whole article HERE (it is in Croatian, of course). And in my next post I will show you guys all the photos from the photoshoot for Slobodna Dalmacija.
I have to say, thank you guys for your support, you are the best.I love you and thank you once again!!!
P.S. I accidentally deleted my last post, ooops! :)
                                                                             love, Mila