Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Roses Forever

Hey you guys :)
Didn't take me long to be back, you'd say :) After a tiring but fruitful 3 days of grilling debates and an eventful-fun break night party, I wound up at the debate tournament yesterday making it to the Semi-finals :) Couldn't have been happier!
All this while, I've been doing a lot of thinking about what runway fashion should I talk about. I could go on and on if I had to write a very drool-smudged post on the NYFW with the most gorgeous collections I've ever laid my eyes on. But thats not what I do with every post and that is what makes reading this different, I guess. This blog is as much about all the designers I love as it is about the smallest of the things that make the world of a difference to a girl like me. And its only when I sat and pondered over it so much did I decide that today was a good day to write about something that puts the widest smile on my face-Getting surprised with flowers :D
I love receiving flowers and there is no doubt about the fact that all the lilies and gerberas and orchids of the world are breathtakingly beautiful and like any other girl, I cannot think of any other way you could make me happy instantly (Unless of course its a pair of Loubotins or a yum Red velvet cupcake)
But its funny that however cliche it might sound, I have never EVER found a replacement for roses in my heart :)
My favourite? Peach roses. It also so happens that peach is my color of the season ;) I dug up this picture of my 50 peach roses which I was surprised with at the eve of my 21st :)
Along with a big cupcake cake :D




And then my inspiration for writing this, these that I got today! :)
I will continue to experiment with pictures :)
Needless to say, it worked :) The classic Magenta roses are eternally vivacious.
Girls don't ask for much, do they? :)
Tell me your story about these little things. Keep the comments rolling in.
XOXO