Monday, September 27, 2010

Rosé (made the earrings)


Yesterday I wore my new silver bead and crystal earrings. They are quite chunky and totally out there, and this is exactly why I love them. Paired with that blue woollen coat + no other accessories = a perfect combination for me. I'm a believer that there has to be one piece in a outfit that stands out. I often wear plain dresses or tops and add only one "IT" piece of jewellery there for a twist.

Now a little about the earrings. It took me a good few hours to finish these as there is really quite a bit of super time consuming bead work. Thanks God I totally love doing that. I would usually put up a movie and like that I can spend hours making my favourite things. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I also have a few new bracelets for you in store and another pair of earrings. So stay tuned for that.

Have a great day

Much Love

Elena xx









Earrings by Elena Vasilieva, Coat H&M Trend, Booties Top Shop



♥♡

Follow Elena Vasilieva