Sunday, September 26, 2010

Love will tear us apart.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Leather shorts NEW YORKER,shoes ZARA shirt LUMER SHOP blazer,bag VINTAGE
Hey, guys, how was your weekend?Mine was amazing, fun fun fun!
Next week I am going to Zadar. I am looking forward to it, but I am also very sad, leaving this amazing city and amazing people behind me. But no worries, I will definitely try to spend every single moment(when I don`t have to study of course) with them. I am used to spending almost entire day with them so it will be unusal talking to some of them only on skype. What I`m most excited about is living alone. Freedom!!!!
We will see but I hope it will all turn out good.
                                                       love, Mila