Saturday, September 25, 2010

LOST(not the dumb show)

(everything thrifted from head to toe)
vintage sheer floral lace bodysuit, vintage straw boater hat, vintage abstract floral bow front shorts, black nylons, vintage 2 tone burgundy wooden oxfords, vintage Dooney&Bourke 2 tone bag, vintage crochet vest, 80s Purple wayfarers, vintage necklaces/bangles and B.E. rings
I'm bored outta my mind, trapped within. Everyday I wake up it's the same alarm, same stubborn child who doesn't wanna brush his teeth, same bike route, same shows, same dinner and same bedtime story with a side of TMZ! I swear my grandma has a cooler life than me! I'm a free spirit, don't give a fuck kinda girl so I'm feel really trapped! I guess I never realized how much fun we have when my hubby's home. In all honesty I just want my Joel back, waah! We miss you Babylove!! 2 weeks down 3 more to go, boooooooooo!!
Thank Satan for clothes!! I probably would have ended it RIGHT NOW if I didn't have a bag of vintage to try on!! So if you miss your bf go thrifting. I'm pretty sure a nice scarf can push the tears back! Or if your sexually frustrated, go ahead get that bag in every color, it's on sale!! The more clothes I have around me the more love I feel, lol!
And of course to my blogger buddies THANKS for making me laugh through this BLAH moment in my life!
Kisses,
Virgin