Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jolly Holidays

Hello Fellow Fashionistas!

 I've had a rubbish few days this week, first ebay cancelled all my listings an hour prior to the auctions end, then I found all the handbags I'd stored in a suitcase in my cellar had gone mouldy, and lastly having an argument with my house mate (and landlord), but as I am writing this I am a mere 10 hours away from sitting by the beach with a cold beer in my hand in Sunny Lanzarote.

So this will be my last post for a week, I'm sorry I haven't been organised like most of you serious bloggers and arranged a scheduled post, mostly becasue my camera is still on the blink and I can't get any decent pictures.

Before I go off to sunnier climates I thought I would leave you with a few pictures of where I will be spending the next week....I promise to bring back lots of photo's.






Lastly, I apologise for being a little behind with responding to comments but I promise once I get back I'll respond to each and every one.

Have a great week Ladies!
xxx