Friday, September 17, 2010

I'M BACK!!

Man dude I was almost a goner!! You know the phrase "Keep you day job"? Well Joel you should definately stick to underwater engineering cause computers are not your thing babe! Right before he walked out the door he decide to do a scan and delete some things off the computer so it can run faster. And ended up deleting EVERYTHING!! My blog literally flashed before my eyes! I was like 5 weeks without blogging NO WAY! I like live on the internet, kinda. Not like to where I don't have a personal life or anything like that!
I did a system recovery, so I'm back in full effect. And THANK SATAN I keep all my pics on backup bitches! I learned my lesson long ago that computers are NOT you friends! They secretly hate you and wanna ruin you life. True story, lol!
I missed and love you all and can't wait to get back to doing what I do. Which is supply yall with shit you never seen before, bitch about the Texas heat and ramble on and on about how much I LOVE being a mom! My F/W is going to be cra cra! I don't even know where to start.
Ahhhhhhhhh it's just great to be back you guys, SERIOUSLY!
Kisses,
Virgin