Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hermès Party





So I happened to be at the Hermès J'Aime Mon Carré
Party this evening, which actually turned out to be a fun night. And who knew that Hermès was so hip, young and funky with the collection of these super cool silk scarves. We did get to experiment a little and play around while having our pictures taken by the Elle Photographers. The atmosphere was great and of course there were quite a few fashionistas there. Check out Aurore's dress from her very own brand "Aurore Brun". She wore one of the signature pieces for the Fall-Winter 2010/2011. And I must confess I absolutely adore that checked dress.





Me getting ready for a little photoshoot





Dress by Aurore Brun



Brussels street style. This mens shirt is so hip, loved the idea, very innovative

At the end of the night. Wearing my favourite Zara wedges, Leather Jacket by H&M Trend, Chloe Bag and my very own headband.

♥♡

Follow Elena Vasilieva