Monday, September 6, 2010

Hello, Paris


Hello, Paris. Here I come. Tomorrow morning I'm taking a train from Brussels to the fashion capital for the Vogue Fashions Night Out. I'm so excited, can hardly wait and hopefully will come back with a lot of cool pictures. Ok, I'm going to get my camera ready and to choose a new outfit for the occasion. Always do that last minute for some reason.

Anyway, have a great evening you guys and I'll make sure to update you tomorrow on my Paris adventures. Love you all. Take care

xx

PS. If you happen to be in Paris tomorrow and you see me on the street, come and say hello. I'd love to meet fellow bloggers and readers.


By the way these are some of the old Paris pictures I found in my computer. I was a couple of years younger back then. Oh, well, don't mind me, I'm just reminiscing.



Since it's been so long ago, I'm not entirely sure what I wore. I think that black jacket is from Sinequanone, Zara jeans and Zara leopard print pumps.

♥♡


Follow Elena Vasilieva