Friday, September 17, 2010

break your heart

I lost two my favourite things in singapore. First is my favourite glasses. The brown one and i lost my blackberry when i went to merlion. It fell into the lake and i can't found it. I think it's a bad holiday for me.






i met Silvia siantar from Poisepolish she's really amazing. Beautiful and kind. i hope oneday will meet her again.




Lately, as i told you i'm lazy to wear too much accessories. But that's not mean that i don't want to wear accessories again. I'm still in love with accessories especially for ring and bracelet. Sometime if you wear too much accessories it's cool. If you can mix with your clothes. But you have to know and be smart to mix your accessories. What accessories is match with your clothes and what is not.
I often read so many people said that "big no no for too much accessories" and i have to say sometimes i don't agree with them. Too much accessories or not is depend on how the person mix the accessories and their clothes.