Friday, September 24, 2010

Autumn '10

 The seasons are changing and so are the clothes. Autumn is around the corner, I can feel it. We might still have the odd sunny day when everyone grabs the maxi dresses and tiny shorts and whip the RayBan's out, but let's face it, this is England, and it 'ent warm out there.

This Autumn playful knitwear, gentleman's slippers, anything fur-lined, oversized coats, silk shirts and lots of hats are awaiting me, making the prospect of cold mornings and colder nights more appealing. Comfort is the word I keep coming back to. Practicality with a twist.

Here are a few things I like.


Tom Ford velvet slippers.


Over-sized hats.

Green Barbour style rain coats that swamp you.

I've died my hair a chestnut red colour to match the changing leaves.

all pics via google images