Monday, September 20, 2010

All the leaves are brown

Hola Ladies!

I'm back from my trip to the Canary Islands and Autumn has definitely arrived. I'm feeling refreshed and inspired, so here is a little taster of what I got up to, not much going on fashion wise, but I promised lots of photo's so here they are...


Essential reading material.


Me on the first day -  pre tan.


The boy, clearly astonished at the price of this genuine 'Chanel' bag.


A couple of kittens took a bit of a liking to us, but unfortunately Eddie wouldn't let me bring them home, he's a big meanie.


Me and the boy with a little bit of colour, even if that colour is red.




We enjoyed a Camel ride (sooo this season).



I only really wore strapless tops during the day to avoid getting any tan lines.



The Green Lagoon.



The view from our balcony at night.


On the coast.


This is one of my favourite dresses/tops ever I have two in different colours and they are so versatile and flattering and for only £2.99 from H&M you can't go wrong, can you?


Finally, waiting to come home. Booo!

I had such a lovely week with my wonderful boyfriend with way too much eating, drinking and sunbathing.

As I said above I'm feeling very inspired particularly to read more books, search out new music and I am looking into studying fashion in some way too, I'm not quite sure which field I would like to go into yet, but having already studied fashion design 10 years ago I know I don't want to do that again.

My DSLR camera is still broken, but I promise to post some pictures using my other camera later in the week.

xxx