Hey, it's me again. Sorry for not being around for a while and for the scarce posting. Well, from now on everything's going to change!! That's right, and Im being very optimistic about it. I'm planing to start a new line of posts under the heading "what i did today".
I will document my daily activities in the atelier so that you, my dear readers, are able to follow my work at a good phase. I will be regularly posting pictures of my new designs as well as some detailed documentation of their creation and manufacturing.
As for today, the working day is finally over and I am enjoying a little lazy evening on my sofa, while two new Blue Summer blazers are comfortably hanging on the rags in our atelier-store (48b Rue Des Chartreux, Bruxelles). Do come and check them out. Bright blue denim outer layer and a green "Etro" (http://www.etro.it/) style lining combine perfectly in this gorgeous pieces.
Apart from that I have been working hard on the sketches of my new collection for the upcoming Winter. I know it's a little too late, however, I do plan to work very hard to get it done by the end of Summer. I am not going to reveal the mystery yet, but I will say one thing: there are going to be warm and cozy jackets, everyday skirts and blazers and of course a couple of evening dresses all with a touch of Elena Vasilieva signature accessories.
See you soon in store
♥♡


