(everything thrifted from head to toe except nail polish)
vintage floral Ked tennis shoes, vintage Garfield clock, vintage NO FEAR light up clear phone, vintage cross necklaces, snake ring from Buffalo Exchange, Sally Girls nail polish and pink star wayfarers
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, the 90s! Don't you remember the clear light up phones??? You turn off the ringer at night so your parents won't hear and it lights up when it rings! Keds, I swear I had them in every color from solids to the craziest print. GARFIELD....I used to draw him on EVERYTHING! Had all the books. Shirts and sheets! Yeah!! Gothic crosses!! Get your all black on and don't forget your maxi skirt. Jeepers Creepers! Okay I was obsessed with polishing my fucking nails EVERY COLOR i could think of. Eat it off and redo it! Yep the 90s was AH-MAZING! It's crazy that my childhood is repeating itself! Memories in the corner of my mind!
Gotta give thank to some special bloggers who inspire me and showed me love! http://www.fashionsquad.com/, http://fadetoblackny.blogspot.com/ and http://www.bloglovin.com/! If you write about me let me know so I can give back to you! Cause I don't mind a little networking! And BIG KISSES to all the new followers! I truly appreciate all the love I'm receiving right now and I want let you down!
xoxo Virgin