Monday, May 17, 2010

Deep into work cycle

Yesterday, while juggling an enormous amount of information I had to process before my French exam and some other things along the way, I did actually manage to do some fabric and yarn hunting. I got some amazing winter yarns in pale beige and light grey colours (100% untreated wool, which still has a great feel and definitely will keep you warm in a cold weather). So wait and see what I do with them. The winter season is not that far away!

I will give you a hint, I am planning some beaded pullovers and a few jumper dresses.




I also did find the gorgeous (American flag style) dark blue starred fabric. I bought quite a bit of it a few months ago and it all used up very quickly. After trying for a couple times to find some more of the fabulous stuff I've given up completely as it was nowhere to be found. Then suddenly, and of course when you least expect it you see quite a big fresh chunk of it laying on a store shelf. I knew I had to have it again (I must say this colour inspires me a lot).

So form now on do expect to see some more great skirts and dresses in our store.


♥♡