Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Four Finger Ring

Ok, let me explain this picture
I came across this a-mazing jewelery designer recently called Jessica Robinson.
I am in love with her designs
I have been looking all over for pictures of the pieces to put on the blog but couldn't get any
until i stumbled across this picture which i found when i was searching for pictures for another unrelated blog post (still to come)
This hand belongs to Mariel Haenn
Rihannas stylist
She is wearing 2 of the mantra infinity rings by Jessica Robinson
(Rihanna was then seen wearing it too)
I can't tell you how much i would love this ring i think it is so beautiful
The only thing is i can't find a price anywhere
But I'm guessing its probably going to be pretty pricey
I will work on getting more pictures of her designs as they are stunning
I think she is fast becoming one of my favourite jewellery designers!