Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fashion Interview. #7

A step into my world
Thuhien is a girl from the Netherlands with a lovely taste for style!
...

...
- Why did you start a blog?
I always visited other’s fashion blogs for inspiration. And one day I created a account for myself , to share my thoughts & my outfits (and all the other fashion related things).
...
- Are you a shopaholic?
Yes! I’m a shopaholic like a lot of other girls. In my free-time you can always find me in the city or asos.com & net-a-porter.com. And the words 'save money' are hard to find in my world. If I got money I really can't stand to not spend that money for clothes or makeup.
...
- What's on your wishlist?
Do you really wanna know my wishlist? Well.. it’s a very long list.
Here is a short version of my wishlist:
1) Black Suede Ankle Boots (Christian Louboutin)
2)Thigh-high boots.
3) High-waisted Jeans
...

...
- What's your favourite outfit?
At the moment my favourite outfit is a grey (short)dress, combined with black tights, my favourite River Island heels and my leather jacket or grey shawl/cardigan/knitwear (I don’t know how I can call it!).
...
- What would you never wear?
Absolutely Crocs.
...
- Do you have a special message for the readers?
Be yourself! Fashion is a way to express yourself. Don’t wear something because it’s fashion but because you like it.
...

...
Thanks girl!