Saturday, April 16, 2011

I WAKE UP TO FIND ALL THE FLOWERS ON THE GROUND

vintage floral stripe shorties, Kan Dee triangle crop tee, DIY floral headband, vintage customized fringe crochet bag, heart garter nylons and turquoise cross necklace from Darine, Jeffrey Campbell Solvang woodies, vintage multi cross necklace, vintage bangles and B.E. rings
I think my specialty is finding things that are total opposites and force them to be friends! It's okay to mix it up...just don't go OVERBOARD. I've seen it like a thousand times. Their outfit would have been PERFECT if they weren't wearing three sweaters!! Layerhalics, you can't save them all. 
 I love to blend hard and soft together cause it's kinda like me. Sweet and innocent face but covered in tattoos with the mouth of a truck driver! Don't fuck with me, hehe!
My outfit came to me as I was driving Ephraim to school and I saw all the flowers had fallen to the ground like a white floral catwalk. It kinda reminded me of snow...PRETTY!! 
I flew home to find Flora. I can honestly say these are my FAVORITE shorts. Another San Francisco treat. If they had a Wasteland in Houston I would probably work there for free! I'm going to be shopping more than working anyways! Just give me a fucking discount. 
Well I don't know what's going on or what I did to keep drawing in new followers on a daily but I like it! If you're spreading the word about VV, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! I suck at being computer savvy and self promotion. Overall I'm just sooooo happy to have you all! I don't bite...unless you like that sorta thing!
Rwar,
Virgin