Saturday, April 23, 2011

I think I'm a little bit, little bit, a little bit in love with you.But only if you're a little bit, little bit, little bit in lalalala love with me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
blouse TOPSHOP ripped jeans TERRANOVA blazer VINTAGE shoes ZARA bag ZARA hat FLEA MARKET cross ring ASOS
First of all, here is the winner of my recent giveaway. Drum roll please, it is the lovely girl Marina from the blog Craftzee. Congratulations, Marina, I will contact you today!
And to all the others, don't be sad you did not win, there will be more giveaways( I already have one in plan!).
Here is the post I totally forgot about, I was in the city with Lovre(he came to Split for a couple of days). I really enjoyed spending time with him. Even if we spend the whole day together, we will still have something to talk about and something to laugh to. That is why I love this guy.
Another thing I love and can't ever get bored with are these ripped jeans.
I finally got a cross ring I wanted for such a long time!! Yaaaaaay! I love it so much. Thanks mum!
Oh and a little note for my Croatian readers, I hope you checked out my first post at Krpa.
I just noticed, sorry if the first photo is a bit blurry.
Stay tuned to see some gifts I got in my mail yesterday!
                                               love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks