Wednesday, April 13, 2011

AMERICAN GRUNGE

vintage Victor Costa maxi dress I cut down the front, vintage destroyed denim shorties, vintage Smokey the Bear hat, AA white crop tee courtesy of American Apparel, Lulu's triple platform biker wedges with customized studs by me, oversized turquoise cross necklace from Darine, vintage multi cross necklace, vintage bangles and B.E. rings
If I you want anything online these days you have to literally PAY for it! Like an arm, leg, your first born and your kid's allowance for a year! Nowadays if I see something I go straight to my studio, find similar items and take the scissors to it. I used to feel for my clothes but now I understand it's JUST FASHION. This dress was a bit boxy and didn't fit well since I'm boobless. But it had a lot of potential with the color, print, sleeves and asymmetrical layered skirt. So I cut it down the middle and saved myself 120 BUCKS!! You like?? I like.
The heat is turning up in Houston but the nights are nice. (Lovin' those orange and purple skies!) I'm thinking of asking for a grill. I may be fuckin' skinny but I can throw down in the kitchen!! You won't catch me on the next Top Chef or anything but it taste good. I'm making crawfish on Friday for my friend, Teresa. Crawfish and Korean dramas, FUCK YEAH!! Really wish you guys can come.
Well I'm off to start preparing things for when Ephraim gets home. The king will have a heart attack if he doesn't have his snacks! Thank you guys for all the support. It's not easy being a blogger
 but somebody's gotta do it!
mwah,
Virgin