Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yo, that chick is STACKED!!

DIY studded cutout vintage chambray man blouse, vintage clock purse and DIY studded stacked platforms, vintage cross necklace, vintage bangles and Buff Ex rings
REMEMBER THESE?
Well I FINALLY finished making them into T-straps! I just used an old leather purse strap and attached it to the shoe with studs. Then BHA-BAM cheap ass studded platforms!! They still need some minor touch ups here and there but I just LOOOOOVE them!! You like?? I'm also wearing a shirt I DIYed some months ago. I'm just DIYed down, FUCK YEAH!!
So I'm going to be working with  Lime Crime, a fucking awesome makeup company! Who makes the most colorful lipsticks you've ever seen! It's so bright it's ILLEGAL!! The first 2 pics are just a little taste of what's to come!! The dumpster art was made by my bestie Brooke and she used the Lime Crime lipstick tubes. Can't wait to show you the rest!!
Anywho, I think August is like the BEST MONTH EVER! I've had sooooo many opportunities come my way. I'm poor and I live a humble lifestyle so all this is like WOOOOAH to me! I'm still in AWE that I'm one the top 10 blogs on the up and coming list on Bloglovin! WHAAAAAT! Had to do a little horn tooting!! TOOT TOOT! The best thing to come out of this is I've made some really awesome blogger buddies! Being a mom and a home body, I rarely have time to get out. So shooting the shit with them is like the highlight of my day, other than Ephraim's smile! : D! "Keeping it LAME" is my new slogan in life, lol!! I just can't wait to see what's to come in the future. I think it's going to be AWESOME!!
I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL, 
Virgin