Wednesday, August 4, 2010

People are strange.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pants,bag,shoes ZARA shirt TOPSHOP
Hello lovelies,just a quick post.I am here,don`t worry.I am just very tired from going out and than not going to sleep but going to work.But oh well,I always say to myself more clothes more clothes.That is basically what keeps me going to work.Once again,I have to go get ready.One of my best friends(I love u) is going to Spain.She`ll be staying there about a month so today we have to go out.It`s our last opportunity before she goes.I really can`t wait for her to be back(and she`s not even gone yet).Oh and if you`re reading this,you HAVE to bring me something. :)
                                        love,Mila