Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lone Star

everything thrifted from head to toe except Spanish Moss Vintage shorties)
vintage Don't Worry Be Happy tee, vintage SMV Americana shorties, vintage western silver braided belt, black straw boater, Modern Vintage booties, vintage denim studded leather Lone Star hobo bag, 80s Purple round mirror sunnies, vintage cross necklace, vintage bangles and Buffalo Exchange rings
I FINALLY got around to wearing my Star Spangled Banner shorties from Spanish Moss Vintage! I swear they have THE BEST SHIT! I mean look at these shorts, DIE!
I didn't wanna go all Independence Day on that ass so I just added my studded leather Lone Star purse, basic vintage tee and booties. I feel the shorts can speak for themselves.
I think 80s Purple heard my cry for more round sunnies cause they sent me a whole box of them!! THANK YOU 80s Purple!! They have a really awesome deal going right now for where you buy 2 sunnies for $20 with FREE SHIPPING!! I'll take it!
I'm super exhausted these days! Trying to find my way to NY is kinda hard when you have a kid and school's about to start! I just want to see my Darine! I miss her soooooo much!! I just want to soak up the city life and be amongst people who get it. I'm not hating on Buttfuck, Texas but I need a break!!
Before I go I just wanted to THANK everyone for all they're kind words/comments and emails! There's one particular email that tough my heart this week from Tunggalkarsa. He did an illustration of me awhile back. But he broke his thumb, OUCH! So he wrote me saying, "reading your blog everyday gets me through the pain!" How fucking sweet is that! Blushing so hard right now!! Thank you Tungy! I LOVE YOU ALL but I just had to show him some EXTRA LOVE for that thumb!LOL!
xxx Virgin