Friday, August 6, 2010

helloholic


i'm in love with this lacey leging. You too? visit "Dot cmd" HERE to get this outfit!


This is my first post since i went to college. I really crazy about the assignment. It's killing me softly. Two weeks i've went to college, but i already got 160(sketch) homeworks. Two different outfit in one post.

last friday i went to my friends farewell at bellagio. Time move so fast. I never felt i already started my time as a college student. i'm feelin i was a senior high school student. One by one my friends go to another country to start their college. It's mean it's time to us to say goodbye and maybe we'll meet four years again from now. And i'm sure they've become a successful person.

Thank you so much for your comment and thanks for all people who love my blog. really glad to know that from my TWITTER and etc. Thanks guys:)

check my featured on "Hypeed" HERE

There's anyone know where's good place for outdoor photoshoot. like garden or cool street. in jakarta. Please tell me "di_sweetpea@hotmail.com"