Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Grandma's Closet (vintage dress)


The other day while visiting my grandma's country house I couldn't resist but sort of secretly raid her closet. There is so much stuff in there that it actually took me a good couple of hours to get to her fabulous vintage clothing (worn when she was about my age). She has this gorgeous collection dresses in so many great colours starting from bright pink to grass green and a few floral prints. She was actually so happy and relieved I was taking these off her, since you know how older people say "I'm keeping it for ages and it's too dear to my heart to throw it all away".



There is nothing "I made" in this post simply because I felt like overburdening this gorgeous green dress with pullovers or accessories of either type will be killing it's beauty. Well, here it is, my vintage green dress with satin pink pumps.






Dress vintage, Belt H&M, Earrings vintage, Shoes NL

♥♡