Thursday, August 5, 2010

DRINK LIKE AN ADULT



(this guy's a TRANNY DOUCHEBAG, hahaha! He just sat with us like we were old friends or something! WEIRD!!)

So you can pretty much tell when the drinks kicked in and the REAL party started! This is why I HATE taking pictures when I'm out! Cause first comes the sweat, then comes the opened mouth HEEEEEEY face!! My hair gets dishoveled and then you can see your future in my pores! Hahaha! These were taken at my favorite bar, Poison Girl. I love the decor and yes that's the Kool-Aid man in the background, lol! This also where Ranjana and Richard had their wedding! CONGRATS on tying the knot dude!
The top pics in the daytime are of me, Jade and Toni. The little princess is Rocket, LOVE her name btw! Crepe guy. 
Night time is butterfly faces Sam and Bambi. The blonde is my bestie, Brooke. Sunglasses at night is Chase. Overly eccentric weird gay guy :(  And lots and lots of Lone Stars! Overall, I had a shitload of fun with my homies!
xxx Virgin