Sunday, August 1, 2010

Disco Can Cause DEATH!

(thrifted accessories)
DIY shredded Disco Can Cause Death tee from Black Book, OU black skinny jeans, vintage floral lace fringe shrug, DIY leopard headwrap, Modern Vintage booties, Buffalo Exchange rings/elephant necklace and vintage bangles/necklaces
Good Morning, boys and girls! Please watch me as I twirl, hahaha! All this week I've been in a good mood! I've been waking up early, taking pics and lovin' life! I hope everyone else is having the same?
So I am not a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. Cause every time I try to dress down I come out looking like this! Thank you Andre over at Black Book for sending me this AWESOME tee! I just had to shred out the back. It was calling me, "Jessica, please shred me", in it's crypt keeper voice! So I did as I was told. Lovin' the outcome!!
WOAH WAIT, STOP THE TAPE!! Yes I'm wearing skinny jeans. SHHHH, don't tell anyone but I'm normal!! LOL! I only wear them when I'm trying to be on the low low. They're like leggings to me. So I mostly wear them around the house.
Latest OBSESSION, lace shrugs with fringe! Seriously they make me happy! INSTANT BADASS!! Perfect for this outfit cause it's got me all over it. Every time I wear this I become this like chill, mother earth, peace and love chick...WAIT maybe that's just the joint I smoked! NEVERMIND!! Hahahaha!
Anywho I like to mix things up!
Going to a wedding at bar tonite! Trying to limit myself to 2 beers, wink wink.
I LOVE YOU ALLLLL,
Virgin