Sunday, August 1, 2010

Country Living (made the cardigan)


Last Sunday we went to this weird Russian sort of country side village where people like to spend most of their Summer time growing potatoes and tomatoes. There were also these gorgeous apple trees. But to the point. I had my knitted woollen cardigan with me, which has a little bit of floral embroidery and is perfect for a chic village look. It's super warm and cozy and not exactly a Summer musthave, but I love how it looks with a simple chiffon dress. I was actually really excited about making something like that and eventually was incredibly happy how it turned out.







I wore the dress and the cardigan with a pair of these gorgeous YSL wedges. I did borrow these from a friend and have to say they are incredibly comfy and absolutely fabulous.







Cardigan by Elena Vasilieva, Dress Primark, Belt H&M, Shoes YSL

♥♡