Wednesday, July 28, 2010

washed out...

(everything thrifted from head to toe except dress)
vintage Delightful Dozen floral dress, vintage brown hat, vintage platform lace up, vintage hippie IRB roses purse, vintage crochet vest shrug, vintage braided belt, round Lennon sunnies, vintage necklace/bangles and Buffalo Exchange rings
YAAAAAAAY, my first swap with my crew, Delightful Dozen!! If you think I did a good job let me get a HELL YEAH, hahaha!I l-o-v-e, LOVE this dress! What I love the most is the collar, it adds soft touch to my hard exterior. I'm just soooo happy to be working with these ladies. They have such a positive outlook on life and fashion. I'm a rookie to the blog world and I feel I can learn alot from them. Scooping me under their wings like a mama bird! Thank you DD!
I have a very busy week coming up and on top of that I'm fasting with my bestie, Brooke. Wish me luck cause I eat like a horse. I don't think I've ever eaten healthy in MY LIFE, so this is definately a challenge for me. Don't worry I'm not doing it to get thinner, I'm already skin and bones!! I'm doing it cause I love me some beer and also just want to detox my body. You know when you just feel gross and bloated? BLAH! So I'm giving up alcohol and fried foods. My boys are going to DIE!!
Before I go, THAAAAAANK YOOOOU for all the love and comments! You guys are like my "blog family" and I just can't get enough! I absolutely LOVE your blogs too. I wish I could personally thank you all in person. Maybe one day!!!
xoxo Virgin