Thursday, July 8, 2010

Paris Denim No 2 (i made the jeans)


This is a follow up to the previous Paris post. As I mentioned earlier I had two pairs of pants made before the trip and here are the pictures of these other jeans I wore. I made these about a week ago and I'm totally in love with them. I added this crystal embroidery detail around the pocket to create sort of a chic city look.


It didn't really take as long to make the pants as to sew on all of these crystals (and it's totally worth it).


Just thought I give you a little bit of a Paris feel.





Hope you can see the detail clearly here. These pants are actually a part of my Winter Collection and I just finished a warm cozy jacket that goes with them (will post the pictures soon).




Denim pants by Elena Vasilieva, blouse H&M, shoes Zara

♥♡