Friday, July 9, 2010

old town

what the different with beautiful woman but can manage their self and ordinary woman who know who she is and can manage their self to looks extraordinary. I prefer to choose an ordinary one. I saw many beautiful woman in this world, but they can manage their own self. We're a woman, n we should know who we are as a woman. Never say you're ugly.there's no ugly woman in this world. God created us and all of His creations is extraordinary. We should thankful to God. If you think you're ugly and you afraid to show your self. What we need is just thankful to God. You don't need to feel afraid. you can be like what you want and you can like your "idol". There's no different with you and me. The different is, can you feel free to show who you are and never afraid to show your style?if you can, you same with me.Lol. If you can't, just try and try. For what you have a good face and good sense of fashion but you kept for your self?


unbranded leopard blazer-forever21 top-skirt made by my self-rubi heels-forever21 accessories
more photos on my FACEBOOK
Model: Diana
Photograph: Ig chookies photowork
weardrobe:Diana
location: old town(Indonesia)



and check my interview from katherine . and i'm happy guys. Guess why?cause i won Michelle hendra giveaway. and i'll get one pair of cute strip socks .and i featured on Mode Republic as top looks of the month.nothing is more beautiful than yourself if you appreciate what you have in your self - Diana

find me on Twitter, Mode Republic, Weardrobe, Lookbook, Chictopia