Friday, July 30, 2010

Leather and Lace

Yesterday I went to my second BBQ of the Summer, to celebrate Twins Andrew and Stephen's Birthday. Most of the evening was spent trying to find Wally (in the 'Wheres Wally' books), tasting the worlds hottest sauce (apparently you have to sign a disclaimer to buy it) and eating chocolate cake. I really do know how to live, don't I?

 
This was the first outing of the new navy lace dress referred to in my previous post, which subsequently managed to get totally covered in chocolate cake.

This is probably my favourite piece of jewellery, an old friend gave it to me a few years back as she had never worn it (I think her father was a huge car-booter or something, as she had a lot of things like this), anyway I've never seen anything else like it and that's probably why I love it so much.

I apologise for generally looking miserable or half asleep in my pictures. I've tried other poses but I look like a total idiot. Any suggestions on how to not look stupid would be very much appreciated.


Outfit Details
Navy Lace Dress - Primark
Black Dress (underneath) - H&M
Heeled Brogues - Thifted
Necklace - Gifted

xxx