Monday, July 12, 2010

A KING WAS BORN TODAY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBIE!
(I now know that means Jewish grandmother, lol!!)
It sucks my old laptop crashed cause you could have seen his baby pictures, BOOOOOOOO! I can't believe I have a 9 yr old, WOAH! I feel so old now, col(cry out loud)!! It's funny that people always think we're black and asian, especially when thay see Ephraim! At school they called him that asian boy like FOREVER til I put a stop to it. He's just a big ball of AWESOMENESS! Since I know you're going to read this later Bubbie, Mommy LOOOOOOOVES you no matter what! You're my first born and only son. I couldn't have asked for a better child. You may drive me up the wall sometimes but seeing your smile everyday makes it all better. I love all your DAILY hugs and kisses too! Keep it up and have an AWESOME birthday Bubbie!
Love Mommy/Virgin